9:40 AM Update
With the snow steadily falling we have decided to Cancel the Noon Service today. Stay warm and dry.
No precipitation yet, so let’s go ahead and start Sunday Morning, 1 March, as if we were going to have Church. If anything changes over the course of the morning, we’ll let you know here.